Seeking an experienced enterprise level (Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Aviation, Government) technician to install and service a variety of Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion, and Intercom systems primarily throughout the Greater Toronto Area and some work throughout Canada.
• Install Access Control, CCTV, and a variety of other security systems
• Terminate and commission systems
• Constantly meet strict timelines and ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Access Control and CCTV systems
• Read blueprints and schematic drawings
• Liaison with Account Managers, GC, and Clients
• Familiarity with enterprise-level clients
• Working knowledge of either CDVI, Lenel, or AMAG access control systems
• Work knowledge of either MarchNetworks, Bosch, Axis, DW, and/or other CCTV systems
• Knowledge of Keyscan, IEI, S2, or other access control platforms is a plus
• Solid understanding of IP networks
• Familiarity installing and troubleshooting electrified door hardware a plus
• Excellent verbal skills
• Takes initiative, works independently or as part of a team
• Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office a plus
Project-Based, Hourly wage (based on experience)
Please forward your resume to email@example.com in order to be considered for this position.
To be caught up with what’s happening, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter( compuville), or view all of our job opportunities, on our website at www.compuville.ca
Compuville is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Note: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
While intended to be an accurate reflection of this role, the job description can be modified to meet business requirements.
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidates will be required to provide employment references and successfully complete a background check.
While all responses will be appreciated and handled in the strictest confidence, only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged