- Branch office(s) accessing shared files from the head office
- Field staff accessing documents from mobile devices
- Securely share files with 3rd parties
- Sharing a file for a set time window (e.g. 24 hours)
- Providing a secure upload/download location for files too large to email
Wouldn’t it be great if you could just choose which folders on your file server should be made available in the cloud and to whom? We’ve been doing exactly this for our clients using the most famous cloud file sharing platforms.
Compuville Systems only uses business-grade Cloud File Sharing solutions. The required security is designed in from the start and we only recommend solutions where the storage is located in Canada – nothing goes overseas.
File Sharing For Business
IOCloud Pro is designed to provide the most flexibility in how you want to work:
- IOCloud Workplace online file access
- IOCloud Agent local file sync
- Mobile device file collaboration
- 100% cloud or File Server integration
- Group permissions
- Greater than 99.9% uptime
IOCloud Enterprise will impress many IT Managers and Sysadmins. To name a few:
- Active Directory Integration
- Access auditing
- Password policies
- IP Address whitelisting
- Remote computer access policies
Join more than 900,000 Users who are using IOCloud Technology.