Remote Desktop and RemoteApp can help businesses reduce costs and save time. In a few words, Remote Desktop enables you to connect to a session-based desktop using an Internet connection from virtually any computer, tablet, or smartphone. The computer you access is located on a cloud server, in your provider’s datacenter. You can install multiple desktops on one cloud server to reduce your management tasks and improve your efficiency.
Rich Desktop Experience:
- Access your Windows desktop, applications and data just as you would from the office.
- Experience rich sound and graphics without any noticeable latency.
- Redirect local printers, USB hard drives and other resources with ease.
- Enjoy unlimited helpdesk support for your virtual desktop environment
- Access-Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
Access-Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
- Access your virtual desktop remotely from any PC, Mac, iOS or Droid device.
- No matter what machine you are working from, your desktop is always the same.
- Call now to speak with a Virtual Desktop Specialist: 1-866-300-5151
24/7 Managed and Monitored Security
- 24/7 Managed and Monitored Security
- Authentication and encryption of all data sent between you and your virtual desktop are secured by SSL/TLS.
- Managed Fortinet | SonicWALL | Cisco firewall appliances with unified threat management.
- Physical servers reside in a highly secured data center with 3-points of security.
- Client systems are private platforms located on completely isolated and secure networks
- Keep your business running even during a power/internet outage.
- Physical Servers reside in state of the art facility and feature: HVAC protection, backup power, and 99.9% uptime.
- Physical servers are monitored 24×7 and also feature hardware redundancy.
- Enjoy the latest version of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows without ever having to pay an upgrade fee.
- Servers are regularly maintained and replaced to ensure performance is never compromised.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements for Citrix or Remote Desktop Servers.