Help Desk Analyst | Network Support Technician
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in networking technologies, concepts, and protocols. A willingness to acquire and maintain knowledge of the latest standards, products, and practices relating to the IT field while providing professional and prompt service. Customer services skills must be top-notch to be able to maintain Compuville Systems Standards.
Qualifications: 3-4 years of IT work experience and technical training or certification equivalent.
Job description: Onsite and remote support of client’s technical needs. Administration and monitoring of client servers, workstations, applications, and related networking components, a good understanding of PC troubleshooting are required as well. The candidate must have a car to commute to client sites.
Technical requirements include:
- PC component installation, configuration, and troubleshooting Virus Removal
- Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Help Desk support and knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN topology, network protocols switches, and firewalls
* Microsoft Certification preferred but not mandatory. CompTIA A+ and or Network + required
If you are interested in possible future opportunities with Compuville Systems please fill out the form below and we will file it in the event of any future openings.