“Smaller businesses have become bigger targets for cybercriminals because the bad guys know that they have fewer defense resources than large enterprises.”
Have you noticed that your computers or network have been sluggish? Maybe you are concerned about security of the data on your system? Perhaps you are thinking about upgrading to new software, but don’t know if your hardware will meet the requirements? These questions all get answered in an assessment.
When it comes to your network, you want to know exactly what’s “under the hood.” Compuville Systems Network Assessment Service provides companies with a customized operational, tactical, and strategic review of their current network environment. But that’s not all. We also provide recommendations across the entire network infrastructure that ensures network availability, reduces total cost of ownership, meets existing business needs, and allows for future growth opportunities.
Compuville Systems Network Assessment is a comprehensive report that describes network infrastructure, applications, and network security as well as an overall evaluation of performance—everything you want to know in black and white. The key customer value lies in the personalized recommendations we provide that can significantly affect your network and business performance.
Why do you need a Network Assessment?
Good question! Networks are constantly changing for various reasons: organic company growth, spin-offs, new offices, technology innovations, changing business needs, etc.
Here are some of the questions answered by a comprehensive assessment of your network:
- Can your network maintain its performance & stability through all these changes?
- Do you have documentation for all your computer and software inventories?
- Do you know how efficient your network is performing?
- Do you know if you are utilizing all the bandwidth you purchased or maybe need more?
- Do you know if your most critical applications are prioritized on your network?
- Would you like to know where the “hot spots” or “looming problems” are?
- Do you feel the increasing need to open your network to partners, customers, and remote users?
- Are you aware of your security vulnerabilities?
Compuville Systems can help provide answers to these questions and give you peace of mind in a complicated and often frustrating environment.
The following areas will be analyzed:
- Active directory/file replication service configuration
- DNS configuration
- Email configuration including Internet domain configuration
- Microsoft Office versions and compatibility issues
- Server hardware capacity, utilization and performance
- Backup system configuration and functionality
- Networking infrastructure configuration/equipment
- Server and workstation patch and service pack status
- Terminal Services/Citrix configuration
- Inter-office network connectivity
- Internet and remote access configuration
- Firewall configuration
- Firewall firmware status
- Mission critical application availability and data security requirements
- Review company security policies including:
- Password administration
- E-mail usage and archiving
- Storage of company confidential information
- Network administration
Physical environment review of:
- Network connections
- Server storage and location
- Environmental considerations for servers, routers, firewalls and switches
Following the assessment, we will provide a report to include:
- Estimate for correcting any existing configuration/hardware issues required for the managedCare™ Service engagement
- Detailed inventory report of current server and workstation hardware and software
- Any optional network recommendations
- Wireless networking configuration (if applicable)
- Virus software status and configuration
- Identification of software products which may cause network support or performance issues
Need more info?
Compuville Systems delivers value by aligning your network infrastructure to your business needs. We can help you demonstrate ROI on your network investments. Ask us for proven customer testimonials about our ability to save money and deliver high customer satisfaction. Contact us today about virtually any aspect of IT services.
1-866-300-5151 or email@example.com to schedule your assessment today!
Subscribe to one of our Managed Service plans by March 31, 2015 and receive %50 off your first 12 month contract.